The Best Trip of Your Life (중2 능률 김성곤)
life + life = lives
Good morning, everyone! How were your field trips last week? Please tell us about them!
Do you like traditional markets? Then go to Gukje Market in Busan. It is one of the most famous markets in Busan. Do you know what it is famous for?
- Daegu is famous for 떡볶이. - fame
It is famous for selling a variety of goods from different countries.
- various, varied
It was interesting to see all the international goods there. We also ate many kinds of street food, such as Gimbap, fish cake, and Hotteok.
- kinds of = sorts of
Then we walked to Bosu-dong Book Street. Many bookstores there sell used books. We were really excited because we found some old comic books! It was nice to relax in a café and ( It was nice to) read them.
- Bookstores excited us. ==> We were excited by the bookstores.
There is no place like Gangwon-do for beautiful nature. First, we went to Baengnyong Cave. This 1.8-kilometer-long cave is still in good condition.
- long - length
- 이 다리는 50 미터 길이다.
- This bridge is 50 meters long. The length of this bridge is 50 meters.
- 이 다리는 50 미터 길이다.
- wide - width
- ㅇㅣ 다리는 포이 10 미터다.
- This bridge is 10 meters wide. The width of this bridge is 10 meters.
- high - height
- 이 이파트는 19층이다.
- This apartment building is 19 stories tall.
It was so amazing to see its natural beauty. Near the end of our cave tour, the guide turned off the lights in the cave for a minute.
- switch off
- for a minute = for a second = for a moment = for a while = ...
- It is near.
- It's near me.
Everything became very dark, so we were able to focus on the sounds there. It was the most amazing experience of the tour! Our next stop was Donggang. We went rafting! It was exciting to ride on the rough water and (to) enjoy the view at the same time.
- simultaneously, concurrently, coincidentally
Do you know where the first train station in Korea is? How about the first Jajangmyeon?
- How about N? How about that?
- What about N?
The answer is Incheon! This place has many of Korea’s firsts. To get there, we went to Incheon Station.
- Most of the people are
- Half of the people are
- Many of the people came ~
- Many people came ~
The Jajangmyeon Museum is next to the station.
- The post office is across from the station.
- is after N
- is behind N
- is before N
- is in front of N
We learned about the history of Jajangmyeon there. Later, we walked around Jayu Park, the first Western-style park in Korea. The view from the park was awesome! It was great to see the historical sites of this city from the park. Wow, these places sound great! You all have done a wonderful job on your presentations!
- You did a good job.
- You did a great job. (on N)
- You did an excellent job.
- It sounds good. = Sounds good.
- It tastes good. = Tastes good.